CSM Training + One Day Self-Organization Workshop
agile42 is offering a CSM (Certified Scrum Master) Training in Berlin
- Date: CSM Training: January 25th and 26th, 2012, Self-Organization Workshop: January 27th, 2012
- Time: The training starts at 9:30 and ends at 18:00 o´clock.
- Prize: Early Bird ticket for CSM Training 1000 € + MwSt. (19%) until December 15th, 2011, later 1200€ + MwSt. (19%)
- Prize: Early Bird ticket for the Self-Organization Workshop: 500 € + MwSt. (19%) until December 15th, 2011, later 600 € + MwSt. (19%)
- Package Prize: Early Bird ticket for CSM Training and Self-Organisation Workshop: 1500 € + MwSt. (19%) until December 15th, 2011, later 1700 € + MwSt. (19%)
- Trainer: Andrea Tomasini in collaboration with Andrea Provaglio (author and trainer of the Self-Organization Workshop)
Components of the Scrum Master Training:
- Introduction to Agile Principles
- Introduction to Scrum Principles
- Scrum Core Elements & Practices
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Backlog & Release Planning
- Sprint Backlog & Sprint Planning
- Daily Standup Meeting
- Burndown Charts & Project Reporting
- Sprint Review & Retrospective
- Course contains simulations, exercises and role plays
Please register here!
One Day Self-Organization Workshop
A one-day, hands-on workshop for Agile teams and Agile managers.
Have you adopted an Agile approach, but the people in your team are still not showing the level of participation and commitment you were hoping for? Decisions-making is still not working right? Leadership is confused? The team’s morale is not taking off? Deadlines are still not met? Then you are not reaping all of the benefits that Agile may bring into your organization.
Attend this workshop to learn, through lectures and practical exercises, why self-organization is so important, what factors prevent it to happen and the countermeasures you can take.
Key objectives are:
- Creating team’s cohesion; counteracting division
- Positioning yourself at your proper guidance level
- Move out from a latent blaming culture by addressing its causes
- Dealing with counterproductive collective traits
- Removing the major roadblocks to self-organization
- Improve the level of communication, participation, cohesion and commitment in your Agile team
- Help managers to be facilitators and enablers
- Help technical teams to work out solutions and make decisions more effectively
- Handle conflicts more easily
- Make your organization more productive and proactive
Who Should Attend:
One of the underlying principles of this workshop (also present in the idea of “cross-functional teams”) is that all people in the Agile organization are interconnected and that all of them contribute to the success of the project.
Therefore, this workshop is targeted to anyone involved in an Agile software development project, including: technical team members; team leaders; product owners; product managers and project managers. Greater benefits can be obtained when several people from the same team of company attend this workshop together.
Attendees are expected to have a good understanding of the Agile principles and to have played an active role in a professional Agile software development project.
The CSM training can be held in English or German, that depends on the desires of the particiants.
The Self-Organization Workshop will be held in English.
Please have a look to our customer feedback evaluations!
For further information, please contact us and register here: